Wednesday, January 9, 2013

WHEN THE STORM IS RAGING REMEMBER GOD IS WITH YOU

You know that I truely believe that our problems is not bigger than God. He holds our every breath in the palms of his' hands. Now if God cannot solve your problems, then it did not ment to be solved. Today, I am giving you this Hymn to dwell on in time of trouble. When you are feeling weary, just sing Precious Lord take my hand; Hymn as followers:

Precious Lord, take my hand,
Lead me on, let me stand,
I am tired, I am weak, I am worn;
Through the storm, through the night,
Lead me on to the light:
Refrain
Take my hand, precious Lord,
Lead me home.
When my way grows drear,
Precious Lord, linger near,
When my life is almost gone,
Hear my cry, hear my call,
Hold my hand lest I fall:
Refrain
When the darkness appears
And the night draws near,
And the day is past and gone,
At the river I stand,
Guide my feet, hold my hand:
Refrain
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REMEMBER MY FRIEND, THIS IS A NEW YEAR, PUT ASIDE MALICE AND FORGIVE YOUR WORST ENEMY AND MOVE ON TO THE MOUNTAIN TOP. REMEMBER THAT THE GOD IN THE GOOD TIME IS STILL THE GOD IN THE BAD TIME. JESUS LOVES ALL OF US. EVEN THOUGH WE CANNOT SEE HIM, HE LIVES IN US. OUR HEARTBEATS BELONGING TO JESUS. GIVE HIM A PRAISE DAILY. READ YOUR BIBLE AND KNOW MORE ABOUT HIM. HE BRINGS PEACE TO EVERY BROKEN HEART.
 
I LOVE ALL OF YOU. FORGIVE YOUR ENEMY AND LIVE BLESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment