Thursday, January 10, 2013

PSALMS VERSES OF PROTECTION

When  you put your trust in God, he promised to protect you from all evil.

 I will love thee, O Lord, my strength.

 The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

 I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

 The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.

 The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.

 In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears. Psalm 18: 1-6

God has away of protecting is own. If you are a true child of God you do not have to worry about your enemy, because God is always watching your back. He is everywhere and he is watching over you. Live peacable with every man and you will see the desire of those who hates you and prosecute you without a cause.

Jesus Died for MeJesus: Lion of Judah  (royal blue) First we must know that Jesus died for us to save us from sins. Second, he is the Lion of Judah, he has all power to break every chane. Third, he want us to trust him and keep his commandments. How? we must love one another and stop doing evil to one another. God bless you; live bless in the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment