Saturday, January 14, 2012

SCRIPTUR BLESSINGS FOR THE NEW YEAR

Read this scripture for nine days; 6:am , 12:noon and 6: pm. Whatever you need from God, ask him , through faith you will receive:

Genesis 1:28 God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground."

You see, God is a untime God, he will be there for you. Not when you want him, but when he feels that it is necessary for him to do the things you ask in the name of jesus Christ. Let me tell you this, my home was up for foreclosure, and God help me to keep my home. I ran out of money and God sent me a check in the mail from bills that i over paid. God is good all the time.

You must put him first in your lifebecause he is not a God of competition, he is a God of fearness and mercy. He is a loving and compassionate God. Give him a try. You will love the peace that he gives you. Christ has a peace that passeth all understanding. God bless all of you.

Your blessing is on the way. Follow my instruction and you will see the power of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment