Friday, November 23, 2012

WE FED THE POOR

Good morning my brothers and sisters; I hope you had a awesome Thanksgiving's Day yesterday. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving's Day. We cooked and fed the poor and the needy in our community. I must confess, we didn't have enough food to feed them, they were too many of them. Nonetheless, we did our best. In addition, I thank all the members at "The Living Word of God Fivefold Prayer Universal Mini...
stries," and visiting friends who worked with us to fulfill this mission. God bless all of you.
This year I intend not to post the poor people's pictures on facebook, to protect their privacy. God sees and he knows there needs. We pray that each year we will be able to feed more and more of these poor people.
Have a bless day.

No comments:

Post a Comment