Tuesday, November 20, 2012

TODAY'S BIBLE VERSES



Matthew 25:35 - For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

Isaiah 58:10 - And [if] thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness [be] as the noonday:

Proverbs 28:27 - He that giveth unto the poor shall not lack: but he that hideth his eyes shall have many a curse.

Luke 3:11 - He answereth and saith unto them, He that hath two coats, let him impart to him that hath none; and he that hath meat, let him do likewise.

Matthew 14:15-21 - And when it was evening, his disciples came to him, saying, This is a desert place, and the time is now past; send the multitude away, that they may go into the villages, and buy themselves victuals. (Read More...)

James 2:14-18 - What [doth it] profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him? (Read More...)

John 6:35 - And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

Romans 12:20 - Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

Deuteronomy 8:1-20 - All the commandments which I command thee this day shall ye observe to do, that ye may live, and multiply, and go in and possess the land which the LORD sware unto your fathers. (Read More...)

John 6:55-59 - For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. (Read More...)

Proverbs 31:20 - She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.

Proverbs 14:31 - He that oppresseth the poor reproacheth his Maker: but he that honoureth him hath mercy on the poor.

Isaiah 61:1-2 - The Spirit of the Lord GOD [is] upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to [them that are] bound; (Read More...)

1 John 3:17-18 - But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels [of compassion] from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him? (Read More...)

Isaiah 53:1-12 - Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed? (Read More...)

Joshua 1:1-18 - Now after the death of Moses the servant of the LORD it came to pass, that the LORD spake unto Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' minister, saying, (Read More...)

1 Timothy 1:1-20 - Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, [which is] our hope; (Read More...)

John 6:47-50 - Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. (Read More...)

John 6:1-71 - After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is [the sea] of Tiberias. (Read More... From the King James Vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment