Sunday, August 19, 2012

IMMIGRANT AMONG THORNS


Immigrant Among Thorns

The Four Chapters of my Life

The Battle Must be Won.  Bitter & Sweet




       





In the middle, we need a picture of a Lady sitting on a suitcase
Then have pictures of thorns beside her














           Jamaica                 Canada                Africa          America
                                 

Triumphant








Catherine  Gray- Taylor


In Memory of




          My Mother, Louise Gray, and Son, Lambert (Kambi) Junior.  My mother was a wonderful mother.  She struggled earthly and spiritually to rear her twelve children. She fought the good fight, finished the race, kept her faith strong and departed to her loving father who promised her an eternal home in heaven  Some of these words are quoted from (2 Timothy 4:7)

My Son, Kambi left us suddenly, but he was taught well of God the Almighty.  I know he is with the Lord who loves him much more than I do.  I believe that his work on Earth was finished and the good Lord called him home to a better place where no one can hurt him anymore.  It is very difficult to lose a child, especially suddenly.  Someday, there will be an answer.

         

Acknowledgement

No comments:

Post a Comment